- 12 - 19 Nov 2021
Recruitment Drive for 2022
HELLO AND AMAZING DAY TO EVERYONE!
We have amazing news!
New-To-Curtin Mentors Recruitment for 2022 is now OPEN! We are looking for passionate and hard-working individuals that are interested to become a part of our team for 2022. All Degree and Foundation Students are eligible to apply!
What are the aims of the New-to-Curtin Mentors?
- We aim to make new and current students comfortable in Curtin Malaysia and hope their overall experience is satisfactory.
- We do not engage in any academic teaching of any kind as our goal but strive to make sure all students feel comfortable in the university through the holding of social events and ensuring interaction amongst juniors and seniors.
- We guide our members who are passionate about helping new students and are willing to refine their leadership, public relations and overall soft skills!
What will you learn from being a Curtin Mentor?
- You will learn how to organise an event from scratch.
- You will learn about teamwork.
- You will learn what it’s like to be in a ‘working atmosphere’.
- You will learn leadership, public relations and other soft skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to enhance your student experience outside of the classroom through ‘work experience’ in your university years and gain Curtin Extra Certificate recognition.
Curtin Extra recognises student participation in approved co-curricular programs and provides evidence of your achievement in these programs through the Curtin Extra Certificate.
Why should I get involved?
- Obtain official recognitionfor your participation in approved co-curricular programs.
- Develop your set of transferable skills to complement your academic achievements.
- Expand your social and professional network.
- Use your Curtin Extra Certificate as a tool to articulate your skills and experiences to potential employers.
Note: Curtin Extra has 3 categories: Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 (the highest). New-to-Curtin Mentors are under Tier 1/Tier 2.
Recruitment Deadline: 19 November 2021, 5 pm (MYT)
If you’re interested to join us, please fill out both of the forms below:
General info: https://forms.gle/qdyLkAEeZJEDh3LW6
Interview Time Slot: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AsmMZmo2YnmsZxCHJuD9qu_bQ_etolpmKKkOLxTFTLE/edit?usp=sharing
For more inquiries, contact us at:
Email | email@example.com
Instagram | @curtinmentors_my
WhatsApp/Telegram | +601133726590 (Aris)
Aristotle Joshua Talabis Endaya
Design Head of New-To-Curtin Mentors