CuTAC Scriptwriting Competition 2020
Greetings Curtinians! 🎭
We’ve got some exciting news! Curtin Theatre Arts Club (CuTAC) is organising a Scriptwriting Competition and we’re inviting ALL students to participate and stand a chance to win cash prizes worth up to RM225!
The top 3 winners will be awarded with the following cash prizes:
1st Place – RM 100
2nd Place – RM 75
3rd Place – RM 50
Through this competition, we will be able to find potential scriptwriters for our next production and, who knows, your script might just get selected? ✨
To join this competition, participants should submit their scripts according to these terms:
– In English
– Any genre
– Max. 5 scene changes
– 30-40 pages /equivalent to an hour runtime
– Font: Courier New (Size 11)
– Submissions should be in PDF form and submitted to our club email at email@example.com.
Saturday, 28 November 2020
Registration is FREE so why not give it a go and register today through the link here ? 😊
We wish all participants the best of luck in joining this competition!
Oh and another note, CuTAC is hosting a 2-Day Acting & Scriptwriting Virtual Workshops which will be happening this October!
Saturday, 10 October 2020 (3pm – 6pm)
- Fazhuda Abd Aziz (Background in Literature)
- Blessie Neric (Scriptwriter for CuTAC’s 2019 production, ‘Vivace’)
Sunday, 11th October 2020 (3pm – 6pm)
- Elaine Foster (Community Engaged Arts (CEA) Trainee at Arts Ed.)
- Safwan Haji Mohamad (Stage Actor at Relentless Entertainment Brunei)
There is still time to register for these workshops, so don’t miss out on the chance to meet experienced guest speakers hailing all the way from the UK, Malaysia and Brunei!
Do mark your calendars and register here for the workshops. We hope to see you soon!!
For further enquiries, feel free to contact us through Whatsapp or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Evina +60 12-872 5680
Andrew +60 19-817 8829
”I am the one thing in life I can control. I am inimitable. I am an original.” – Hamilton
Curtin Theatre Arts Club