MY 2020 Vlog Competition
The University Life Department proudly presents the MY 2020 Vlog Competition (#MY2020vlog)!
We hope that all of you students are doing alright. We have truly missed your presence on campus. We understand that the year 2020 has been ‘turned upside down’ and your ‘UniLife at home’ is now the new normal, so let’s hear about it!
The aim for the MY 2020 Vlog Competition is for the Curtin community to be able to virtually engage (and entertain) each other and share about each other’s 2020 experience in a creative way. Other than that, this is a good way for you to create more exposure for your social media pages / channels within the Curtin community!
Conditions for Participation
- Must be currently enrolled at Curtin Malaysia
- Refrain from using foul language
- No display of use of alcohol and drugs
- No showing scenes of any criminal activity
- No sexual content
- No showing of public indecency
- No copyrighted music
- If video is approved, student is not permitted to post it on their personal page or channel until after the competition has ended
- For all approved videos, the University Life Department will have rights to all of them and they may be used for the Department’s promotional purposes
|Message / Vibe of POSITIVITY||20%|
|The ‘Moral of the story’||20%|
|Number of likes & shares on Instagram @myunilifecurtin||20%|
Prizes worth RM2000++ to be won!
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to win some of our cool prizes!
- 1st place : Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones
- 2nd place: SUDIO (KLAR) Headphones
- 3rd place: SUDIO (TOLV R) Earphones
- The following Top 10: RM50 FoodPanda Online Voucher
How do I join?
Videos are to be longer than 1 minute but less than 5 minutes
- Videos to be submitted by Monday, 12 October 2020 (5pm)
- Competition will run from 13 – 25 October 2020 via UniLife Instagram
- Winners will be announced on UniLife social media & emails on 27 October 2020 (Tuesday).
- Videos are to be submitted via this link: https://forms.gle/HKy4xkY4x3AxDQ5d9
- As the videos will be uploaded on the UniLife social media pages, please follow us on:
- Instagram: @myunilifecurtin
- Facebook: @myuniliferocks
For enquiries, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on our social media pages. We hope to see many of you participating in this competition. Looking forward to seeing your MY 2020 Vlogs!
Thanks and regards,
Department of University Life
Curtin University Malaysia
Tel | +60 85 63 00 67 (GMT +8) Ext. 2657